11-13 Holborn Avenue
DEPOSIT TAKEN Pet-Friendly Garden Apartment In A Convenient Setting
We are the largest agency on the Northern Beaches and we have leased another property in record time. With average days vacant of 6 days, and a vacancy rate of less than 1%, we are kicking goals. Let our professionals manage your prized asset and call Adam Weight and Mark Thomas on 9971 9000 for a no obligation rental appraisal or a property consultation.
***TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY YOU MUST REGISTER YOUR INTEREST***
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
The property features Include:
- Open plan lounge/dining with air conditioning
- Covered terrace, sunlit entertaining deck extends onto level lawn
- Modern kitchen with gas cooktop and stone benchtops, Bosch dishwasher
- Generously scaled bedrooms are fitted with built in wardrobes
- Main bedroom complete with fully tiled ensuite and garden access
- Sleek main bathroom with shower over bath, concealed internal laundry
- Secure Intercom, plantation shutters, gas heating, bbq bayonet
- Single car space in secure under ground car park
- Walk-to-everywhere convenience close to parks, ovals, transport and eateries
- Pets considered upon application
- Preferred Lease: 6 Months
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Sydney’s Northern Beaches takes out the No. 1 spot for highest property growth rate in Australia
10 November 2021