1/34 Foamcrest Avenue
370sqm Garden Apartment In Newport Village
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
The Property Features Include:
- Open plan living/dining & separate family room
- Covered a sublime alfresco entertaining spaces
- Sleek stone finished kitchen equipped with stainless appliances and ample storage
- Generous bedrooms with built-ins, including master with full ensuite and garden access
- Wrap-around child friendly level lawn, landscaped gardens, security access
- Double lock up garage, ducted air conditioning, ample storage, internal laundry
- 6 Month lease only
Similar Properties in the area
Newport Neighbourhood Profile
History, serenity, and a vibrant community - all in the comfort of your own private peninsula. Newport is one of few places on Australia’s mainland where you can see the sunset and sunrise over water. And in between the two, you’ll be hard-pressed to enjoy all the sights and sounds that make the area unique. In Newport, you can enjoy a comfortable, community-driven lifestyle without disconnecting from Sydney’s CBD.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Sydney’s Northern Beaches takes out the No. 1 spot for highest property growth rate in Australia
10 November 2021