23 Pacific Parade
Inspect Now - Call to View by Appointment or Inspect at the Scheduled Times Tues-Thur & Sat..
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
We have a Selection of Two Bedroom, Two Bathroom, Winter-Garden Apartments with Tandem Security Car-spaces
- Enjoy the brand new feel of living in opulence & luxury
- Ideally located next to transport/Shops & only a short stroll to the Beach
- Sleek designer kitchens with gas cook-top/oven, dishwasher & ample cupboard/pantry space
- All bedrooms have built-ins & A/C which is ducted throughout the entire apartment
- Spacious combined living/dining areas with TV/Phone/Internet/Gas connections
- Combination of tiles in living areas and carpet in bedrooms
- Twin lift access within Security Building that located next-door to Dee Why Grand
- Light-filled apartment with the Choice of a Garden Terrace or enclosed Winter-garden
- Luxurious designer bathroom & separated Internal laundry with Dryer, Security Car-space
- Pets Considered in some Apartments
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Sydney’s Northern Beaches takes out the No. 1 spot for highest property growth rate in Australia
10 November 2021