L 2 Boomerang Road
DEPOSIT TAKEN FIRST OPEN SATURDAY 4TH NOV Spacious House on the Plateau with Garage & Carport - Sorry No Pets
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
The property features:
This wonderful light filled home is designed for versatile family living, overlooking sun washed gardens and capturing elevated ocean outlooks from its upper level. Peacefully set in a family-friendly locale a short level walk to Collaroy Plateau Public School and shops.
- Elevated timber balcony ideal for entertaining with ocean & district views
- Generous l-shaped lounge and dining area, light filled from generous windows
- Neat kitchen with meals bar and ample bench space
- Spacious bedrooms are spread over each level, master with balcony access
- Tidy bathroom with bath, laundry with w/c, new carpet, freshly painted interiors, air-con
- Downstairs rumpus or study space, low maintenance front and rear lawns
- Single garage, internal access & carport
- Footsteps from buses & local schools
- Sorry No Pets
(Please Note - Granny Flat will be under construction next door)
Collaroy Neighbourhood Profile
Living by the beach in Sydney is the dream, and yet there are those looking to escape the hustle and bustle of city life without having to give up the ease and convenience of inner Sydney life. That’s one of the many reasons that Collaroy, located just 22km North East of Sydney, is becoming the go-to destination for those looking for a seaside sea change without the need to venture too far from home.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Sydney’s Northern Beaches takes out the No. 1 spot for highest property growth rate in Australia
10 November 2021