23 Pacific Parade
We are the largest agency on the Northern Beaches and we have leased another property in record time. With average days vacant of 6 days, and a vacancy rate of less than 1%, we are kicking goals. Let our professionals manage your prized asset and call Adam Weight and Mark Thomas on 9971 9000 for a no obligation rental appraisal or a property consultation.
***TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY YOU MUST REGISTER YOUR INTEREST***
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
This is a One Bedroom, One Bathroom, Garden Terrace Apartment with 1 Security Car-space
- Ideally located next to transport/Shops & only a short stroll to the Beach
- Sleek designer kitchen with gas cook-top/oven, dishwasher & ample cupboard/pantry space
- The spacious Master Bedroom have built-ins & reverse cycle A/C
- Spacious combined living/dining area with separate A/C, TV/Phone/Internet/Gas connections
- Combination of tiles in living areas and carpet in bedroom
- Twin lift access within Security Building that located next-door to Dee Why Grand
- Luxurious designer bathroom & separate Internal laundry with Dryer, Security Car-space
- Pets Considered
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Sydney’s Northern Beaches takes out the No. 1 spot for highest property growth rate in Australia
10 November 2021