L 36A Nimbey Avenue
DEPOSIT TAKEN Family Friendly Home!
We are the largest agency on the Northern Beaches and we have leased another property in record time. With average days vacant of 6 days, and a vacancy rate of less than 1%, we are kicking goals. Let our professionals manage your prized asset and call Patrick Casey and Mark Thomas on 9971 9000 for a no obligation rental appraisal or a property consultation.
***TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY YOU MUST REGISTER YOUR INTEREST***
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect.
**PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
Property features include:
- Stylish family home with modern finishes chic kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher & gas cooking
- Spacious living/dining with floorboards throughout
- Three queen size bedrooms, two with built-ins
- Beautifully appointed full bathroom
- Bonus sunroom & internal laundry with storage
- Fantastic entertainers deck & large grassed area
- Two car spaces & close to shops, transport & schools
- Pets considered on application
Similar Properties in the area
Narraweena Neighbourhood Profile
This unique European community based on a hilltop between Dee Why and Beacon Hill is a worldly gem amongst the towns in Sydney’s Northern Beaches. With a large Italian population, the Mediterranean influence on local food and culture combined with sweeping views of the ocean make this township a modern choice for young families and professionals alike.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Sydney’s Northern Beaches takes out the No. 1 spot for highest property growth rate in Australia
10 November 2021