397 Barrenjoey Road
DEPOSIT TAKEN Get Set For Summer!
We are the largest agency on the Northern Beaches and we have leased another property in record time. With average days vacant of 6 days, and a vacancy rate of less than 1%, we are kicking goals. Let our professionals manage your prized asset and call Patrick Casey and Mark Thomas on 9971 9000 for a no obligation rental appraisal or a property consultation.
***TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY YOU MUST REGISTER YOUR INTEREST***
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect.
**PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
Property features include:
- Nicely presented 3 bedroom unit with spacious lounge/dining
- Separate kitchen in good condition with dishwasher
- Two recently renovated bathrooms & internal laundry
- Built-ins in all bedrooms
- A large sunny balcony with beach outlook
- Generous sized lock up garage with extra storage
- The unit is nicely situated in a quiet position, set back from the road within a quality security building.
- Features an excellent upcoming summer location, just wander across the road to Newport Beach, and only a short level walk to shops and transport.
- Pets Considered upon application
Newport Neighbourhood Profile
History, serenity, and a vibrant community - all in the comfort of your own private peninsula. Newport is one of few places on Australia’s mainland where you can see the sunset and sunrise over water. And in between the two, you’ll be hard-pressed to enjoy all the sights and sounds that make the area unique. In Newport, you can enjoy a comfortable, community-driven lifestyle without disconnecting from Sydney’s CBD.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Sydney’s Northern Beaches takes out the No. 1 spot for highest property growth rate in Australia
10 November 2021