23/27-29 Sturdee Parade
North Facing Two Bedroom Penthouse
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
This Property Features:
- Two Good Sized Bedrooms w/Built In Wardrobes
- Large Open Plan Living Area
- Modernized Gas Kitchen w/Timber Style Cupboards
- Covered Deck Area flowing onto ample entertainment areas
- Private Spa Area with Leafy Scenery
- Video intercom security, ducted air conditioning, Foxtel Capable
- Concealed internal laundry and tandem secure car spaces
- Pets Upon Application
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Sydney’s Northern Beaches takes out the No. 1 spot for highest property growth rate in Australia
10 November 2021