51-53 Dee Why Parade
DEPOSIT TAKEN Very Spacious Apartment Only 150m to Beach, Very Close to Shops & Transport - Sorry No Pets
We are the largest agency on the Northern Beaches and we have leased another property in record time. With average days vacant of 6 days, and a vacancy rate of less than 1%, we are kicking goals. Let our professionals manage your prized asset and call Patrick Casey and Mark Thomas on 9971 9000 for a no obligation rental appraisal or a property consultation.
Embracing a bright north east aspect and generously proportioned interiors with an impressive 119 sqm (approx.) on title, this quality apartment holds great lifestyle appeal. Perfectly positioned just an easy level stroll to Dee Why Beach and seaside eateries, it offers a relaxed beaches lifestyle that's hard to match.
The property features:
- Huge open plan lounge & dining room
- Deep entertaining balcony offers private easterly outlooks
- Separate modern electric kitchen with dishwasher & ample cupboard and bench space
- King-size master bedroom & Queen-size 2nd bedroom both with built-ins
- Bathroom features a separate bath and shower, internal laundry off kitchen
- Second floor setting, immaculate solid double brick complex
- Lock up garage with loft storage area and internal access
- Just a short stroll to bus services and an array of amenities
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Sydney’s Northern Beaches takes out the No. 1 spot for highest property growth rate in Australia
10 November 2021