1 Eastbank Avenue
DEPOSIT TAKEN Brand New, Never Lived in, Beachside Designer Apartment - Privately at Rear of Block - Sorry No pets
We are the largest agency on the Northern Beaches and we have leased another property in record time. With average days vacant of 6 days, and a vacancy rate of less than 1%, we are kicking goals. Let our professionals manage your prized asset and call Patrick Casey and Mark Thomas on 9971 9000 for a no obligation rental appraisal or a property consultation.
***TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY YOU MUST REGISTER YOUR INTEREST***
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
Access via 1085-1087 Pittwater Rd across from Collaroy Beach..
Set in a whisper quiet spot and only 100 metres to the sparkling waters of Collaroy Beach, this spacious 1 bedroom + study apartment is a rare opportunity to enjoy the beachside lifestyle. Light and bright throughout, conveniently located just a stroll to the surf, cafes, shops and public transport, this wonderful apartment offers:
The property features:
- Sweeping open plan layout designed to maximise light
- Bright balcony off lounge/dining to offer that pleasant indoor/outdoor feel & Pwr/Wtr/Gas
- Located opposite Collaroy Beach, literally 100 metres to the sand, enjoy a morning swim!
- Deluxe Caesar Stone kitchen with Miele gas cooktop, oven, microwave & dishwasher
- Open-plan spacious king-size bedroom with built-ins, ducted A/C & Ensuite Bathroom
- Internal laundry, dual zone ducted air conditioning, timber flooring, video security
- Under floor heating and heated towel rails, great storage in shaving cabinets in bathroom
- Lift access to basement with security car space plus lockable storage cage
- Vehicle access from quiet Eastbank avenue easy parking across the road in council lot
- Metres to vibrant eateries, cinema, buses and the golden sands of Collaroy Beach
- Moments to Dee Why town centre, Narrabeen village and Warriewood Square
Similar Properties in the area
Collaroy Neighbourhood Profile
Living by the beach in Sydney is the dream, and yet there are those looking to escape the hustle and bustle of city life without having to give up the ease and convenience of inner Sydney life. That’s one of the many reasons that Collaroy, located just 22km North East of Sydney, is becoming the go-to destination for those looking for a seaside sea change without the need to venture too far from home.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Sydney’s Northern Beaches takes out the No. 1 spot for highest property growth rate in Australia
10 November 2021