1 Eastbank Avenue
DEPOSIT TAKEN One Bedroom + Study!! - Brand New, Never Lived in, Designer Garden Terrace Apartment - Privately at Rear of Block
Set in a whisper quiet spot and only 100 metres to the sparkling waters of Collaroy Beach, this spacious 1 bedroom + study apartment is a rare opportunity to enjoy the beachside lifestyle. Light and bright throughout, conveniently located just a stroll to the surf, cafes, shops and public transport, this wonderful apartment offers:
The property features:
- Sweeping open plan layout designed to maximise light
- 15sqm terrace off lounge/dining to offer that pleasant indoor/outdoor feel & Pwr/Wtr/Gas
- Located opposite Collaroy Beach, literally 100 metres to the sand, enjoy a morning swim!
- Deluxe Caesar Stone kitchen with Miele gas cooktop, oven, microwave & dishwasher
- Open-plan spacious king-size bedroom with built-ins & ducted A/C
- Very spacious study/guest room with ideal for the home worker or visitors
- Internal laundry, dual zone ducted air conditioning, timber flooring, video security
- Under floor heating and heated towel rails, great storage in shaving cabinets in bathrooms
- Lift access to basement with security car space plus lockable storage cage
- Vehicle access from quiet Eastbank avenue easy parking across the road in council lot
- Metres to vibrant eateries, cinema, buses and the golden sands of Collaroy Beach
- Moments to Dee Why town centre, Narrabeen village and Warriewood Square
Similar Properties in the area
Collaroy Neighbourhood Profile
Living by the beach in Sydney is the dream, and yet there are those looking to escape the hustle and bustle of city life without having to give up the ease and convenience of inner Sydney life. That’s one of the many reasons that Collaroy, located just 22km North East of Sydney, is becoming the go-to destination for those looking for a seaside sea change without the need to venture too far from home.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Sydney’s Northern Beaches takes out the No. 1 spot for highest property growth rate in Australia
10 November 2021