8-12 Banksia Street
DEPOSIT TAKEN - Fully Furnished - 3 Month Lease Only... Call to inspect by appointment
We are the largest agency on the Northern Beaches and we have leased another property in record time. With average days vacant of 6 days, and a vacancy rate of less than 1%, we are kicking goals. Let our professionals manage your prized asset and call Patrick Casey and Mark Thomas on 9971 9000 for a no obligation rental appraisal or a property consultation.
Fully Furnished - 3 Month Lease Only... Call to inspect by appointment
The property features:
Occupying the prized north east top floor corner of an immaculate security building, this bright and breezy apartment enjoys sweeping district views and ocean cameos. Generously proportioned and superbly appointed throughout, it is nestled in a quiet street only a few minutes stroll from the beach and vibrant restaurants.
* 'Beachwood Apartments' is set amid exquisite tropical gardens
* Footsteps to Dee Why Beach and cosmopolitan seaside eateries
* Level stroll to the town centre, supermarkets and city buses
* Bright open air conditioned living space
* Over-sized terrace captures northerly sun, sea breeze and views
* Modern granite/gas kitchen with quality European appliances
* Ample bedrooms, Main with built-ins & ensuite
* Sparkling modern white bathrooms, separate internal laundry
* Views to the ocean and Long Reef Headland
* Double security parking, timber flooring, gas heating outlet
* Sorry no Pets
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Sydney’s Northern Beaches takes out the No. 1 spot for highest property growth rate in Australia
10 November 2021