11/397-399 Barrenjoey Road
Beachfront and Bright Three Bedroom Unit
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
- Oversized living space with a generous separate dining area
- Easy flow through sliding glass doors to a covered east facing balcony that enjoys fresh sea breezes
- Stylish kitchen with stone benchtops
- Spacious bedrooms all enjoy mirrored built-ins and ocean views
- Fully tiled bathroom with separate bath and shower plus a large dedicated internal laundry with dryer
- Lock up garage, immaculate common areas and gardens, set privately back from the road
- Freshly painted, plush carpet
- No Pets sorry
Newport Neighbourhood Profile
History, serenity, and a vibrant community - all in the comfort of your own private peninsula. Newport is one of few places on Australia’s mainland where you can see the sunset and sunrise over water. And in between the two, you’ll be hard-pressed to enjoy all the sights and sounds that make the area unique. In Newport, you can enjoy a comfortable, community-driven lifestyle without disconnecting from Sydney’s CBD.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Sydney’s Northern Beaches takes out the No. 1 spot for highest property growth rate in Australia
10 November 2021