8 Washington Avenue
Private and Comfortable Family Home
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
The property features:
- King-size Master bedroom with built-ins
- Queen-size 2nd bedroom & double 3rd bedroom
- 4th Bedroom in Granny Flat with En-suite.
- Huge lounge-room with A/C
- Separate spacious kitchen with Gas Stove Top
- Brand New Modern Bathroom with Bath Tub
- Internal Laundry
- Single Carspace - Private Street with Lots of Parking
- Easy maintenance yard, rear patio with clothesline & storage shed
Cromer Neighbourhood Profile
Surrounded by the stunning Narrabeen Lagoon on one side and endless parklands on the other, Cromer strikes the perfect balance between nature, sporting prowess and easy city access. A true up and comer amongst the Northern Beaches suburbs, and home to the Manly United Football Club, Cromer is just a moment away from Dee Why and Manly beaches, and just 20km from Sydney’s CBD.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Sydney’s Northern Beaches takes out the No. 1 spot for highest property growth rate in Australia
10 November 2021