100 Howard Avenue
DEPOSIT TAKEN Executive Units in Premium Dee Why Location
We are the largest agency on the Northern Beaches and we have leased another property in record time. With average days vacant of 6 days, and a vacancy rate of less than 1%, we are kicking goals. Let our professionals manage your prized asset and call Patrick Casey and Mark Thomas on 9971 9000 for a no obligation rental appraisal or a property consultation.
***TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY YOU MUST REGISTER YOUR INTEREST***
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
Executive three bedroom apartments with quality finishes. Exciting new standards in luxury living with a cosmopolitan lifestyle this property offers everything situated in a prime location. Positioned only a short stroll to beachfront restaurants, cafes, shops, transport and the beautiful Dee Why Beach. Enjoy the size and quietness of this exceptional brand new apartment.
Property Features Include:
- Located steps to DEE WHY beach
- Easy flow to a seaside entertainers terrace with ocean views
- Gourmet Miele Granite kitchen with gas cooktop and integrated dishwasher
- 3rd Bedroom with Built In
- Double bedrooms with built-ins, Main with ensuite
- Stunning bathrooms with Modern Shower and Bath Setting
- Internal New York style laundry with washing machine & clothes dryer
- Bright and breezy light filled interiors, timber flooring
- Internal Sound System built into Ceiling
- Fully ducted hot/cold air-conditioning throughout & gas heating
- Lift access to all areas of the building
- Double Security Car spaces some with storage cages
- Buses direct to the city at your doorstep, level stroll to a selection of cosmopolitan seaside eateries at the doorstep.
- No Pets
An epicentre of cultural diversity with restaurants and cafes offering themes and cuisine from all corners of the globe, Dee Why offers everything from affordable flats and beachside apartments to suburban family housing and substantial oceanfront retreats. There are supermarkets and city buses in the town centre, cosmopolitan eateries by the beach and enchanting walks to be had on the headland, beach and by the Dee Why Lagoon Wildlife sanctuary. With schools, sporting clubs and major shopping centres close by, theres something for everyone in Dee Why.
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Sydney’s Northern Beaches takes out the No. 1 spot for highest property growth rate in Australia
10 November 2021