21/54 Pacific Parade
Spacious & Private, First Floor Apartment with New Paint & Floorboards throughout, on Street parking Only
- King-size master & double 2nd bedroom, both with fans & floorboards
- Spacious combined lounge & dining-room with fan, floorboards and balcony access
- Private, North facing balcony
- Separate kitchen with electric cook-top/oven, internal laundry
- Full bathroom
- New paint, blinds, floorboards throughout, on street parking only
- Access to Oaks Ave, close to shops & transport
- No pets sorry
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Sydney’s Northern Beaches takes out the No. 1 spot for highest property growth rate in Australia
10 November 2021