56 Carawa Road
Single Level House with floorboards throughout & huge child friendly back yard, Pets Considered
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
The property features:
- Open-plan designer Kitchen with ceasar-stone bench-tops/bfst bar, gas cook-top/oven & dishwasher
- Spacious dining-room & huge separate lounge - gas points in both
- Queen-size master bedroom with built-ins
- Double 2nd & 3rd bedrooms both with built-ins
- Spacious single 4th bedroom/Study/Rumpus
- Full bathroom & spacious internal laundry with 2nd toilet
- Large Sunny Deck ideal for entertaining & Huge child friendly back yard with Gazebo
- Single Car-space, Ample under- house storage, instant gas HWS
- Solar panels reducing power cost, (Cable TV connection required due to difficult reception)
- Pets Considered
Cromer Neighbourhood Profile
Surrounded by the stunning Narrabeen Lagoon on one side and endless parklands on the other, Cromer strikes the perfect balance between nature, sporting prowess and easy city access. A true up and comer amongst the Northern Beaches suburbs, and home to the Manly United Football Club, Cromer is just a moment away from Dee Why and Manly beaches, and just 20km from Sydney’s CBD.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Sydney’s Northern Beaches takes out the No. 1 spot for highest property growth rate in Australia
10 November 2021