29 Waratah Parade
Best Value 3 Bedder
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
The property features include:
- Spacious combined lounge & dining room with A/C
- Modern open plan kitchen with electric cook-top/oven & dishwasher
- Floorboards throughout & spacious undercover rear deck
- King-size master bedroom, Queen-size 2nd bedroom & Queen-size third bedroom
- Bathroom with shower over half bath
- Internal laundry with 2nd guest toilet
- Fully fenced backyard
- Tandem car space or Street Parking
- Sorry no pets
Narraweena Neighbourhood Profile
This unique European community based on a hilltop between Dee Why and Beacon Hill is a worldly gem amongst the towns in Sydney’s Northern Beaches. With a large Italian population, the Mediterranean influence on local food and culture combined with sweeping views of the ocean make this township a modern choice for young families and professionals alike.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Sydney’s Northern Beaches takes out the No. 1 spot for highest property growth rate in Australia
10 November 2021