19 Chester Place
Whisper Quiet Family Sanctuary In Leafy Bush Setting
- Lovingly maintained home has been designed to capture the beauty of its peaceful setting, showcasing well-proportioned living spaces and private alfresco entertaining
- Interiors capture good natural light and provide an L-shaped living and dining area
- A sublime highlight is the rear entertainers' deck, nestled over the level child-friendly lawns
- Fully equipped kitchen includes gas cooktop is centrally placed for easy access to the living and social areas
- Upstairs is dedicated to accommodation, all bedrooms have built-ins, two set on the lower level serve as the perfect guest bedrooms
- Both of the bathrooms neat and tidy, the main features a shower and a bath
- Single carport plus ample off street parking, gas heating, ample storage throughout
- Located 1km from Narraweena Public School, with bike and walking trails, parklands and reserves all conveniently nearby, this character filled home is perfectly positioned for idyllic family living
Narraweena Neighbourhood Profile
This unique European community based on a hilltop between Dee Why and Beacon Hill is a worldly gem amongst the towns in Sydney’s Northern Beaches. With a large Italian population, the Mediterranean influence on local food and culture combined with sweeping views of the ocean make this township a modern choice for young families and professionals alike.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Sydney’s Northern Beaches takes out the No. 1 spot for highest property growth rate in Australia
10 November 2021