53 Tennyson Road
Great Family Home + Granny Flat
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
- With an array of peaceful living, dining areas, a central hallway opens to the front lounge room
- Fantastic Large kitchen with Gas Stove Top
-Three great-sized bedrooms all with built-ins
- Private Studio Granny Flat ideal for a teenage retreat, in-law accommodation. (Furnished)
- Enormous Backyard with Entertainment Deck
- Lock-up garage plus a carspace, additional driveway parking with ample room for a boat and caravan
- Desirably positioned in an ultra-convenient location, it offers an easy stroll to village shops, City transport, quality schools and beaches
Cromer Neighbourhood Profile
Surrounded by the stunning Narrabeen Lagoon on one side and endless parklands on the other, Cromer strikes the perfect balance between nature, sporting prowess and easy city access. A true up and comer amongst the Northern Beaches suburbs, and home to the Manly United Football Club, Cromer is just a moment away from Dee Why and Manly beaches, and just 20km from Sydney’s CBD.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Sydney’s Northern Beaches takes out the No. 1 spot for highest property growth rate in Australia
10 November 2021