2 Mount Pleasant Avenue
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
Occupying a sun filled position complete with ocean views, this well beautifully reinvented sanctuary ready to provide an enjoyable family lifestyle
- Diverse floorplan well suited to family needs, with additional 3rd Bedroom or rumpus room.
- Its stylish interiors have been immaculately and perfectly presented
- Charming gas kitchen with ample cupboard space and stainless steel appliances
- Spacious bedrooms, both with built-ins and ocean views
- Original bathroom, internal laundry with built-in cupboards
- A choice of two outdoor areas with an option of ocean views or tropical garden views, a dream for entertaining or relaxing
- Polished timber floor boards throughout with reverse cycle A/C, ceiling fans and gas heating points throughout
- Rear entertaining deck with covered pergola for all weather entertaining
- Short, level stroll to Mona Vale beach, rock pool, Apex Park, local cafes, restaurants and City buses
Similar Properties in the area
Mona Vale Neighbourhood Profile
Nestled amongst stunning beaches, lush parkland, and the best the Northern Beaches have to offer all within a short distance, Mona Vale is a stand out suburb in Sydney for being the family friendly choice for those chasing the ultimate seaside lifestyle. A hot spot for retail and industry, and just 28kms north of the Sydney CBD, Mona Vale is an established suburb with a bright future for families and professionals alike.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Sydney’s Northern Beaches takes out the No. 1 spot for highest property growth rate in Australia
10 November 2021