6/23 Westminster Avenue
Spacious One Bedroom Apartment - Pet Friendly!
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
Defined by its generous light-filled interiors, superb finishes and a sunlit alfresco entertainers terrace, this exceptional security apartment ticks just about every box. It is situated in a quiet yet handy location with the buzz of Dee Why town centre and its network of shops, eateries and comprehensive transport system just a few minutes stroll away. The home boasts a large sunny terrace with new landscaped grassed area.
- Gourmet Caesarstone kitchen quality stainless steel appliances
- Large open plan living & dining opening to a large entertainers' balcony
- Large private yard & fully landscaped gardens
- Spacious bedroom with mirrored built-ins
- North facing block with secure undercover parking
- Centrally located, this pet friendly block is exceptionally handy with shops, schools, transport & beach only a short stroll away
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Sydney’s Northern Beaches takes out the No. 1 spot for highest property growth rate in Australia
10 November 2021