4/32 The Crescent
Modern, Designer Apartment with Lift Access in Security Building - Close to Beach, Cafes & Restaurants
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
The property features:
- Generous open living and dining area connects to a sun washed entertaining balcony with pleasing outlooks
- Full length glass doors and generous windows maximise light and allow an effortless in/outdoor flow
- Providing ample cupboard and bench space, the quality Caesar-stone kitchen is fitted with stainless steel gas cook-top, Miele oven, dishwasher and a breakfast bar
- Both of the bedrooms are privately set away from social areas and are equipped with built-ins, the over-sized master enjoys an ensuite,
- A modern bathroom offers a shower over bath, as well as a concealed laundry with space for a washer and dryer
- Single secure parking, video intercom entry, gas heating
- No pets sorry
- 250m away from E77 (City via Warringah Mall) & 159 bus Stop.
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Sydney’s Northern Beaches takes out the No. 1 spot for highest property growth rate in Australia
10 November 2021