15/62 Kenneth Road
Ground Floor Entertainers Delight!
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
A private sanctuary of light and space, this modern residence is defined by its quality and design, gracing a ground floor position in a highly sought after boutique complex. Spectacular indoor/outdoor entertaining venues with a sunny north facing courtyard perfect for entertaining friends and family this summer. Enjoy sleek, easy care design, providing smooth access to supermarkets, cafes, parks, city buses, and only minutes away from local beaches.
- Spacious living & dining area with timber floors and air-conditioning
- An abundance of outdoor entertaining areas with a level grass yard and the choice of two separate entertaining terraces
- Chic light-filled kitchen is bright and fresh including dishwasher, perfectly positioned for easy entertaining
- Impressively sized master suite with mirrored built-ins and superb designer ensuite, second bedroom is a double also boasts mirrored built-ins
- Oversized lock up garage with internal access, internal laundry room
- Air-conditioning, timber floors,
- Ideal for those who enjoy the ease of low-maintenance living, quality and convenience
Similar Properties in the area
Manly Vale Neighbourhood Profile
With the ever-growing popularity of the seaside towns along Sydney’s Northern Beaches, Manly Vale offers a family-friendly alternative that enjoys all the same benefits on a more accessible scale. Minutes from the famous Manly and Curl Curl beaches, Warringah Shopping Mall and just 20 minutes from Sydney’s CBD, it’s hard to believe that this quiet coastal gem is still well and truly one of the Northern Beaches’ best-kept secrets.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Sydney’s Northern Beaches takes out the No. 1 spot for highest property growth rate in Australia
10 November 2021