60 Golden Grove
Very Large & Spacious House with Pool in "Peninsula Views" Executive Estate
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
Inspect Wed, Sat or By Appointment - Please call to book a time...
The property features:
- King-size Master Bedroom with walk-in robe & ensuite
- Bed 2, 3, 4 are all King-size with built-ins - Bed 5 & Bed 6/Study are Queen-size
- Master bathroom upstairs full with spa bath, master bathroom downstairs as well & ensuite in main bed
- Very spacious eat-in kitchen with electric cooking & dishwasher
- Huge formal dining-room & lounge-room opening onto spacious balcony with ocean views
- Massive Rumpus room opening onto spacious balcony overlooking pool
- Huge internal laundry & triple lock-up garage
- Easy maintenance back yard, under-house storage & pool
- A/C Upstairs, Zoned
- Pets on Application
Similar Properties in the area
Beacon Hill Neighbourhood Profile
You would never guess that a family-friendly town, nestled in lush greenery and a quick meander from the Northern Beaches, could be found just a 17km drive from Sydney’s CBD. Affordable, central, and a strong contender for the coveted (and potentially fictitious) ‘Having Your Cake And Eating It Too’ award, Beacon Hill has all the cosmopolitan delights of Sydney and Manly, combined with the serenity and community vibes of coastal living.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Sydney’s Northern Beaches takes out the No. 1 spot for highest property growth rate in Australia
10 November 2021