2/29 Dalley Street
Designer Living In A Beachside Location
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
Streamlined designer interiors, luxuriously spacious and a seamless open plan layout, set the scene for laid back coastal living in this boutique apartment. Nestled within a tranquil landscape on the ground floor, enjoys level access from the street, one of only nine in the acclaimed near-new security Laguna complex. Its exclusive setting is moments to Queenscliff and Freshwater beaches.
- Premium liveability foremost in mind, featuring an excellent separation of living and accommodation spaces ensures a superbly comfortable environment
- A vast open living/dining space flows out through full length sliding glass doors to a protected entertaining balcony which captures far-reaching leafy district views
- Sleek open plan Caesarstone gas kitchen with Smeg appliances, integrated dishwasher and a breakfast bar
- Private accommodation peacefully placed down the hall, sunny bedrooms with mirrored built-in robes, ceiling fans, large master with ensuite
- Two designer bathrooms boast chic stone vanities, main with bath tub and a separate concealed internal laundry
- Secure car space, internal lift access, storage cage, security intercom, double brick block, newly painted, plush carpet, gas heating
- Easy access to Manly shops, wharf and easy access to lagoon walkway, Freshwater Village and express city buses close at hand
Similar Properties in the area
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Sydney’s Northern Beaches takes out the No. 1 spot for highest property growth rate in Australia
10 November 2021