23/41 Roseberry Avenue
Attractive mid-level apartment
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
Defined by ultra modern finishes and spacious interiors, this attractive mid-level apartment flows through from east to west flooding it with natural sunlight all day long. Featuring a Caesar stone kitchen & an oversize balcony, it's a positive entertainer for the busy professional.
- Spacious interiors with combined living & dining area
- Flow through apartment from east to west, one common wall
- Massive covered balcony with glass balustrade & gas bayonet
- Sleek bathroom with shower over bath & floor to ceiling tiles
- Discreet New York style laundry plus storage cupboard
- Quality kitchen with stone bench top, dishwasher & gas cooktop
- Attractive, security building with intercom access
- Secure, under-building car space.
Super convenient location just minutes from Woolworth's, Coles, Harvey Norman and also Bunning's Warehouse, plus a short stroll to Manly Vale's shops, cafes and express city transport only a short 50m walk.
Similar Properties in the area
Manly Vale Neighbourhood Profile
With the ever-growing popularity of the seaside towns along Sydney’s Northern Beaches, Manly Vale offers a family-friendly alternative that enjoys all the same benefits on a more accessible scale. Minutes from the famous Manly and Curl Curl beaches, Warringah Shopping Mall and just 20 minutes from Sydney’s CBD, it’s hard to believe that this quiet coastal gem is still well and truly one of the Northern Beaches’ best-kept secrets.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Sydney’s Northern Beaches takes out the No. 1 spot for highest property growth rate in Australia
10 November 2021