19A South Creek Road
Offers Over $1000 - Four bedroom house in Dee Why - The spoils of the Northern Beaches
This two storey fully renovated residence offers an understated lifestyle of comfort & functionality. Neatly presented with a coveted due northern perspective, there is enviable appeal, with multiple living areas & flexible accommodation. Modern throughout, the property represents a prized opportunity in a very convenient location.
- Modern kitchen with gas cooking with easy access to the dining area
- Huge bedrooms with built-ins, master bedroom with full ensuite
- Large sunny living/rumpus opens to light-filled balcony
- Two large bathrooms in neat condition, internal laundry room
- Level yard perfect for entertaining kids & pets!
- Single lock-up garage & a heap of off street parking
- Perfect location close to shops, schools, sporting grounds, beaches & easy access to city transport
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Sydney’s Northern Beaches takes out the No. 1 spot for highest property growth rate in Australia
10 November 2021