L 16 Alamein Avenue
DEPOSIT TAKEN Double Brick Home with a North Facing Garden
We are the largest agency on the Northern Beaches and we have leased another property in record time. With average days vacant of 6 days, and a vacancy rate of less than 1%, we are kicking goals. Let our professionals manage your prized asset and call Patrick Casey and Mark Thomas on 9971 9000 for a no obligation rental appraisal or a property consultation.
***TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY YOU MUST REGISTER YOUR INTEREST***
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
This relaxing single level brick home is available now for your enjoyment. An enticing opportunity in a well desired and family orientated locale. The property is centrally located close to schools and transport with a short walk to the village shopping centre.
- Distinctively generous living areas with a spacious living room, separate elegant dining room, complemented by a rear sun room
- A glamorous eat in gas kitchen boasts Breakfast Island, abundant cupboard space
- Bedrooms are all quite sizeable, master features built-in robes.
- Separate studio ideal for home office or rumpus room with separate workshop
- Paved covered alfresco space perfect for entertaining friends & family
- Impressively large bathroom with bath tub and separate shower recess, functional laundry
- Generous laundry with built in cupboards for extra storage also includes second toilet
- Single lock up garage with storage space and additional secure driveway parking
- Spacious & easy maintenance - child friendly yard, front lawns & gardens
- Experience quiet seclusion in this serene yet convenient location in one of the area's most tightly held enclaves
- Perfectly located with beaches, transport, schools, playing fields and Warringah Mall all just a few minutes away
- Completely separate, private & fenced off granny flat to rear of property which is tenanted
SORRY NO PETS
Narraweena Neighbourhood Profile
This unique European community based on a hilltop between Dee Why and Beacon Hill is a worldly gem amongst the towns in Sydney’s Northern Beaches. With a large Italian population, the Mediterranean influence on local food and culture combined with sweeping views of the ocean make this township a modern choice for young families and professionals alike.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).