9 Arana Street
This Family Home Ticks All The Boxes
- Generous proportions, freshly painted and new carpet throughout, twin living rooms set at the front of the home
- Chef's timber gas kitchen with masses of workspace plus storage, and casual living/dining
- Three good-sized bedrooms upstairs, two with mirrored built in wardrobes, one opens to rear through sliding glass doors
- Three sleek bathrooms with black granite benches, one boasts spa bath, plus a convenient rear laundry with additional toilet and shower
- Lower level teenage retreat complete with a spacious bedroom, large bathroom, informal living area/rumpus and internal access to garage
- Rear alfresco dining area and private tiered landscaped gardens with swimming pool
- Oversized remote tandem garage has ample storage space, plus additional driveway parking and manicured front gardens
- Located within the catchment to excellent local schools, footsteps from Manly Vale Primary School, St Kieran's Catholic Primary School, Manly Warringah Reserve, minutes to buses, shops, eateries and moments from beaches
Similar Properties in the area
Manly Vale Neighbourhood Profile
With the ever-growing popularity of the seaside towns along Sydney’s Northern Beaches, Manly Vale offers a family-friendly alternative that enjoys all the same benefits on a more accessible scale. Minutes from the famous Manly and Curl Curl beaches, Warringah Shopping Mall and just 20 minutes from Sydney’s CBD, it’s hard to believe that this quiet coastal gem is still well and truly one of the Northern Beaches’ best-kept secrets.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021