18/29 Mactier Street
Top Floor Apartment with Lagoon Views, Walk to the Beach...
Overlooking the Lagoon, this top floor apartment is close to beach, schools & has a pool in the complex.
The Property Features:
- One King sized bedroom and one Queen sized bedroom, both with built ins.
- Spacious Combined lounge/dining
- Large Sunny balcony with views over the Lagoon
- Full bathroom & Internal laundry off the kitchen
- Ceiling fans in both the master bedroom bedroom and living area.
- Separate electric kitchen with modern oven & plenty of storage
- Large Single Lock Up Garage
- Pool & Common Room in complex
- Only a short walk to the beach, shops, public transport and the lake!
** PLEASE NOTE: New Carpet and a fresh coat of paint currently in the process of being done.
Be Quick! This wont last long!
Similar Properties in the area
Narrabeen Neighbourhood Profile
Surrounded by water on both sides, Narrabeen offers up a uniquely remote feel just 15 minutes from Manly and 25kms from Sydney’s CBD. With some of the most stellar, uninterrupted coastline in Australia and a stunning lagoon surrounded by lush bushland, Narrabeen’s residents are treated to an uncrowded and tranquil world where nature can be enjoyed with an air of ‘slow living’.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021