11 Beacon Hill Road
- Three good sized bedrooms, two with built in wardrobes
- Large separate lounge and dining flowing to kitchen
- Internal laundry with a second toilet
- Perfect sized backyard for the kids
- Large front balcony to enjoy the views over Beacon Hill
- Single car port and storage
- Close to shops, transport and schools.
**Tenanted flat at the back of the property.
Similar Properties in the area
Beacon Hill Neighbourhood Profile
You would never guess that a family-friendly town, nestled in lush greenery and a quick meander from the Northern Beaches, could be found just a 17km drive from Sydney’s CBD. Affordable, central, and a strong contender for the coveted (and potentially fictitious) ‘Having Your Cake And Eating It Too’ award, Beacon Hill has all the cosmopolitan delights of Sydney and Manly, combined with the serenity and community vibes of coastal living.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).