30 Seaview Parade
Well Maintained Family Home in a Peaceful Location
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
Positioned in a quiet end of a cul-de-sac and backing onto natural bushland, this immaculate residence offers wonderful space, comfort and style to suit the needs of a growing family. It's walking distance to city buses, Wakehurst Public and Glenrose Village shops.
The property features include:
- Choice of living zones includes a spacious open living/dining
- Fantastic flow to a entertaining deck and fully fenced level lawns
- Chic kitchen boasting stainless steel appliances
- Four generous bedrooms, air-conditioning in the home
- Master includes stylish ensuite
- Double lock-up garage
- Walking distance to city buses, Public Schools and Glenrose Village shops.
- Pets considered upon application
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Rebuild of the iconic Manly Emporium shows commercial property is on the rise in Sydney
17 October 2019