30 Seaview Parade
Well Maintained Family Home in a Peaceful Location
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
Positioned in a quiet end of a cul-de-sac and backing onto natural bushland, this immaculate residence offers wonderful space, comfort and style to suit the needs of a growing family. It's walking distance to city buses, Wakehurst Public and Glenrose Village shops.
The property features include:
- Choice of living zones includes a spacious open living/dining
- Fantastic flow to a entertaining deck and fully fenced level lawns
- Chic kitchen boasting stainless steel appliances
- Four generous bedrooms, air-conditioning in the home
- Master includes stylish ensuite
- Double lock-up garage
- Walking distance to city buses, Public Schools and Glenrose Village shops.
- Pets considered upon application
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
How Our Personalised Concierge Service Can Increase Your Property’s Sale Result by $300,000
7 January 2020