6/6 Kempsey Close
Quiet and Modern One Bedroom Unit
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
Property features include:
- An excellent floorplan focusing on comfort and practicality
- Expansive living area opening to a well-proportioned undercover balcony
- Modern kitchen with ample storage & electric cooking
- Double bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Immaculate renovated separate bathroom
- Option of internal & shared laundry facilities
- Single allocated car space in quiet cul-de-sac location
- Brand new blinds throughout
- No Pets Sorry
An epicentre of cultural diversity with restaurants and cafes offering themes and cuisine from all corners of the globe, Dee Why offers everything from affordable flats and beachside apartments to suburban family housing and substantial oceanfront retreats. There are supermarkets and city buses in the town centre, cosmopolitan eateries by the beach and enchanting walks to be had on the headland, beach and by the Dee Why Lagoon Wildlife sanctuary. With schools, sporting clubs and major shopping centres close by, there's something for everyone in Dee Why.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Rebuild of the iconic Manly Emporium shows commercial property is on the rise in Sydney
17 October 2019