55 Tennyson Road
Architecturally Designed Single Story Home
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
This property is available to view by appointment
The Property Features Include:
- Custom built & architecturally designed home
- Available partly-furnished or unfurnished
- Enter through well-proportioned living area with carpet throughout
- Stunning Caesarstone kitchen with stainless steel appliances, breakfast bench & ample storage
- Dining & kitchen features 4m high ceilings & polish concrete flooring
- Generous bedrooms, three with built in wardrobes, master with ensuite & access to outdoors
- External access to home office/gym, gym pullup bars included, storage shed
- Brand new main bathroom, laundry room with additional shower & toilet, all bathrooms with floor heating
- Bi-fold doors allowing for seamless flow from kitchen to undercover deck & BBQ area perfect for entertaining
- Low maintenance gardens, off street parking for two cars
- Family friendly street just moments to main Dee Why – shops, restaurants & beach
- Sorry, no pets
Cromer Neighbourhood Profile
Surrounded by the stunning Narrabeen Lagoon on one side and endless parklands on the other, Cromer strikes the perfect balance between nature, sporting prowess and easy city access. A true up and comer amongst the Northern Beaches suburbs, and home to the Manly United Football Club, Cromer is just a moment away from Dee Why and Manly beaches, and just 20km from Sydney’s CBD.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).