16-17/89 Dee Why Parade
Double Amalgamated Apartment Offering 285sqm of Pure Luxury
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
Two apartments have been amalgamated to create one sophisticated three-bedroom residence holding the optimal North East corner position of the sixth floor with unobstructed views over the Dee Why Beach Long Reef Headland and the wide expanse of the ocean. A bold statement in executive design and contemporary minimalism, this 'Ala Moana' apartment has undergone a masterful redesign by Arnold Lane of Sydney. High ceilings and double height windows create a dramatic sense of space, while the skilful layering of textures sets a mood of restrained luxury with a dream kitchen serving as the social heart of the home. Fusing cutting-edge design with quality fixtures and finishes, every detail has been carefully considered, plus prized three car garaging on title with easy lift access.
The Property Features Include:
- Front row seats to the beach action and footsteps to trendy bars, cafes and dining
- Wrap-around covered balcony embraces cross breeze, beach sand and sea views
- Stone kitchen with extra long island, Miele oven, fully integrated fridge and dishwasher
- Tiled floors extend through the sprawling light-filled open plan living area
- Banks of sliding double glazed doors accommodate indoor/outdoor lifestyle
- Three bedrooms with mirrored built-ins one has custom desk and shelving
- Privately placed Master with built-in wardrobes and deluxe marble ensuite
- Sleek main bathroom with integrated laundry, NBN, Foxtel, Bose sound system
- Smart technology controlled lighting, blinds and ceiling fans throughout
- Underfloor heating, two air conditioning units, two storage/utility rooms
- Three car garaging, level lift access, intercom entry, shares no common walls
- Option to be furnished or unfurnished
- Stroll to lagoon, ocean pool, parks, plus an easy walk to shops and B-line city buses
-Sorry no pets
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).