208/637 Pittwater Road
Manhattan-Style Chic in the Buzzing Town Centre
- Bright open living space with dining area adjoin the kitchen
- The dining area is housed under soaring double-height ceilings
- A towering double height glass wall draws in natural light and sunshine
- Glass sliders open to a large terrace that captures northwest sun
- Modern granite kitchen with breakfast bar and s/steel dishwasher
- Generous bedrooms with sleek built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- Stylish modern bathroom with separate w/c, internal laundry
- Floating timber-look flooring, air conditioning and plenty of storage
- 150 metres to Dee Why Grand, cafes, eateries and supermarkets
- Three minute stroll to The Lighthouse Plaza and B-Line city buses
- Secure basement car space, second floor setting, 92sqm on title
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
A momentous sale for Upstate and Sydney’s Northern Beaches’ commercial market
9 August 2022