9/59 Gladstone Street
Peaceful Ready-Made Retreat In Lifestyle Setting
- Generous open plan living and dining area benefits from oversized windows
- Covered balcony, captures pleasant leafy outlooks and coastal breezes
- Kitchen with stainless appliances, plumbing for integrated laundry/dishwasher
- Two double bedrooms appointed with built-in robes, stylish bathroom
- Undercover car space, soft neutral tones, block of only sixteen
Newport Neighbourhood Profile
History, serenity, and a vibrant community - all in the comfort of your own private peninsula. Newport is one of few places on Australia’s mainland where you can see the sunset and sunrise over water. And in between the two, you’ll be hard-pressed to enjoy all the sights and sounds that make the area unique. In Newport, you can enjoy a comfortable, community-driven lifestyle without disconnecting from Sydney’s CBD.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
June property updates from Upstate: the latest news about the Sydney commercial market￼
21 June 2022
Introducing Australia’s First Commercial Vendor App: selling commercial property is now even easier
16 June 2022