15/53 Oaks Avenue
Space, Quality And Lifestyle Appeal With Ocean Views To Match
- Abundant use of glass form a close to connection to the awe-inspiring views
- North easterly corner position, tightly held for almost 20 years, level four setting
- Beautiful by day, dazzling at night, takes in magical sunrises, soothing sea breezes
- Timeless kitchen with dishwasher, ample cupboard and preparation space
- Spacious light filled open plan living/dining area seamlessly opens outdoors
- Deep wrap-around covered balcony with a sheltered alfresco dining space
- Large bedrooms with built-ins, ocean-view master opens to balcony
- Second bedroom opens to additional balcony
- Original bathroom with bath, separate w/c, functional internal laundry with cabinetry
- Beautifully presented and ready to be enjoyed with scope to revamp to own personal style
- Stroll to schools, amenities, a level walk to child-friendly sea-side parks and tidal pool
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).