103a Iris Street
Back Of Battle Axe Block - Light, Bright and Everything Right
- Generous proportions throughout with two separate living spaces
- Flows to level yard and paved entertaining area
- Well equipped spacious kitchen
- Three bedrooms with built-ins, master with ensuite
- Bright full main bathroom with separate w/c
- Internal laundry room, with door to outside
- Single lock up garage and additional off street parking space
- Close to the New Northern Beaches Hospital, Beacon Hill Primary School, local shops, parks and sporting facilities
Beacon Hill Neighbourhood Profile
You would never guess that a family-friendly town, nestled in lush greenery and a quick meander from the Northern Beaches, could be found just a 17km drive from Sydney’s CBD. Affordable, central, and a strong contender for the coveted (and potentially fictitious) ‘Having Your Cake And Eating It Too’ award, Beacon Hill has all the cosmopolitan delights of Sydney and Manly, combined with the serenity and community vibes of coastal living.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).