A309/5 Mooramba Road
Prime First Home or Smart Investment, Contemporary Coastal Living
- Open plan living/dining opens outdoors via oversized sliding doors
- Stone finished kitchen with Ilve appliances, dishwasher and ample cupboards
- Sizeable covered balcony, ideal for relaxed entertaining or daily reprieve
- Large bedroom with mirrored built-ins enjoys access to balcony
- Dedicated study which is perfect for those currently working from home
- Sleek bathroom dressed in grey and whites tones, concealed internal laundry
- Flyscreens, reverse cycle air conditioning, floating floors, blackout blinds
- Secure car space, lift access, video intercom, residents communal gardens
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).