28 Wabash Avenue
Empty-Shell Renovation Opportunity on Prime Land
- Move in and redecorate or renovate and create your dream home
- Bright and airy layout, high raked ceilings, exposed brick feature walls
- Living room opens to front veranda, casual dining flows to rear deck
- Extensive family room with towering cathedral ceilings and fireplace
- Easy flow to vast sunlit rear deck with leaf-filtered Northerly views
- Dining room, giant games room flows to rear terrace
- Tidy kitchen and bathrooms, spacious bedrooms, three with built-ins
- Slow-combustion fireplace, high clerestory windows, air conditioning
- Giant double garage with storerooms and workshop plus a car space
- Deep rear lawn framed by floral and tropical landscaped gardens
- Six minute stroll to the primary school, only moments to beaches
- Short walk to shops and eateries plus St Matthews Farm Reserve
- Close to the Narrabeen Lagoon to Dee Why Beach bicycle path
Cromer Neighbourhood Profile
Surrounded by the stunning Narrabeen Lagoon on one side and endless parklands on the other, Cromer strikes the perfect balance between nature, sporting prowess and easy city access. A true up and comer amongst the Northern Beaches suburbs, and home to the Manly United Football Club, Cromer is just a moment away from Dee Why and Manly beaches, and just 20km from Sydney’s CBD.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).