5/4 Fantail Avenue
Elegant First Floor Apartment in Boutique Gated Pet-Friendly Estate
- Boutqiue gated complex of only 12 units, picturesque landscaped common gardens
- A tasteful fusion of timeless aesthetics and modern amenity, light-filled throughout
- Modern stone finished kitchen with stainless steel gas appliances and dishwasher
- Open plan living/dining area has been designed to embrace the outdoors
- Large master suite with walk-in robe and ensuite opens to patio
- 2nd bedroom fitted with mirrored built-ins, full main bathroom
- Functional laundry, air conditioning, instantaneous gas hot water
- Single lock up garage, with additional carport
- Close to express B-line buses, 'Rocket Park', the local IGA and cinema
Water Rates - $179 Per Quarter
Council Rates - $351 Per Quarter
Strata Levies - $1,056 Per Quarter
Similar Properties in the area
Warriewood Neighbourhood Profile
A bite-sized township that boasts impressive wetlands, stunning cliff faces, and equally beautiful beaches, Warriewood is every nature enthusiasts’ dream. With easy connections to Dee Why, Manly and Sydney CBD, Warriewood feels a world away from the bustling cities while also remaining within arms’ reach of every cosmopolitan point of interest along the Northern Beaches coastline.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).