23/1114 Pittwater Road
Luxury Beachfront Living at its Finest
- Gaze the length of the beach from Long Reef to Narrabeen Headland
- Spacious bedrooms with built-ins, ceiling fans and 2 with ocean views & balcony access
- Secure basement car space, covers a staggering 144sqm on title
- Superbly appointed and freshly styled in pared back coastal palette
- Set on the 8th floor of an iconic landmark security building with lift access
- Extensive living and dining space with spectacular floor-to-ceiling views
- Sliding glass doors open East to the sunny seaside balcony
- Open plan CaesarStone kitchen with premium appliances
- Internal laundry with additional toilet, engineered oak flooring, air-con and video intercom
- Close to Long Reef Golf Course and shopping at Dee Why or Warriewood
Collaroy Neighbourhood Profile
Living by the beach in Sydney is the dream, and yet there are those looking to escape the hustle and bustle of city life without having to give up the ease and convenience of inner Sydney life. That’s one of the many reasons that Collaroy, located just 22km North East of Sydney, is becoming the go-to destination for those looking for a seaside sea change without the need to venture too far from home.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).