3/53 Redman Road
Opportunity To Add Your Own Touch To This Original Apartment
- Affordable apartment, ready to add your own touch
- Minimal stairs to enter this elevated ground floor unit
- Two good sized bedrooms, ample sized living area
- Workable eat-in kitchen, bathroom with internal laundry
- Quiet location, the only unit block on the street
- Walk to everything including shops, eateries, transport and beach
Water Rates - $179 Per Quarter
Council Rates - $351 Per Quarter
Strata Rates - $1,078 Per Quarter
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).