710/697 Pittwater Road
Bright oversized retreat for modern coastal living
- Residents can enjoy the stunning rooftop entertaining terrace
- Open plan interiors with floor-to-ceiling glass sliding doors
- Bright and airy living areas extend to an enclosed balcony
- CaesarStone kitchen with gas stove and glass splashback
- Spacious bedrooms with built in robes, with ensuite
- Large study room/office
- Sleek modern detailing and high-end finishes throughout
- Secure underground car space and internal European laundry
- Provides a lifestyle of unparalleled coastal convenience
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).