236/17 Howard Avenue
Luxurious Dual Level 'Lighthouse' Apartment With Direct Park Access
- Open plan living/dining area with custom tv unit and feature wall with recessed lighting
- Separate stone crafted kitchen with stainless steel gas appliances, ample storage space
- Seamless flow to a private entertainers terrace which is perfect for alfresco dining
- The only apartment to enjoy direct access to the residents dog-friendly park
- Two bedrooms upstairs with walk-in, including the master with ensuite
- Lower level 3rd bedroom, updated chic bathrooms, main with bath and new vanity
- Ducted air conditioning, bbq bayonet, statement lighting, sheer curtains, block out blinds
- Two secure car spaces with large storage space, lift access, all amenities at your finger tips
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).