105/398 Sydney Road
Bianco Balgowlah, A Breath of Fresh Air
Meticulously designed, carefully considered and perfectly appointed, these residences offer generous living spaces that showcase only the best.
- Whitewashed European oak floorboards throughout
- Sleek Calacatta marble benchtops for a premium cooking experience
- Kitchens feature state-of-the-art Miele appliances and Parisi fixtures
- Refined living with oversized butlers pantry and chefs kitchen
- Enjoy the comfort of ducted air-conditioning
- Luxury living at its finest with walk through robes
- Beautiful free-standing bathtub in the master bedrooms
- Ample storage to suit downsizers plus study areas
- Cast your eyes out to sparkling ocean vistas from the upper levels
Not only are these residences impeccably designed, but they sit in one of the most thriving pockets of the Northern Beaches.
- Embrace the convenience of being footsteps away from Stockland Balgowlah Shopping Centre
- Minutes away from express public transport services to Manly, CBD and Chatswood
- Enjoy walks from The Spit to Manly and take in views to Clontarf and Mosman Rowing Club along the way
- Be spoilt for choice with the vibrant cafe, dining and bar scene Manly has to offer
- Located close to North Head in Sydney National Park where you'll find stunning coastal treks and peaceful picnic spots
Bianco Balgowlah is where you can see how coastal bliss and vibrant cosmopolitan living sit side by side in perfect harmony. With only 12 residences, don't miss your opportunity to be one of the fortunate few who call it home. Register your interest today to find out more.
Similar Properties in the area
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Property finance tips, advice and predictions from Upstate’s partner, Catalyst Financial Advisors.￼
19 May 2022