19/27-31 Goodwin Street
Modern Apartment Moments to Narrabeen Lake and Beach
- Generous living and dining area provides ample comfort
- Easy flow to a covered balcony with pleasant leafy outlooks
- Stone crafted kitchen includes stainless oven and breakfast bar
- Privately placed double bedroom appointed with built-in robes
- Tidy bathroom offers shower and bathtub, own hot water service
- Internal laundry, single garage in basement carpark with internal access
Narrabeen Neighbourhood Profile
Surrounded by water on both sides, Narrabeen offers up a uniquely remote feel just 15 minutes from Manly and 25kms from Sydney’s CBD. With some of the most stellar, uninterrupted coastline in Australia and a stunning lagoon surrounded by lush bushland, Narrabeen’s residents are treated to an uncrowded and tranquil world where nature can be enjoyed with an air of ‘slow living’.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
June property updates from Upstate: the latest news about the Sydney commercial market￼
21 June 2022
Introducing Australia’s First Commercial Vendor App: selling commercial property is now even easier
16 June 2022