4/57 Delmar Parade
A Stylish Designer Haven, A Boutique Collection In A Prized Coastal Hotspot
- Boutique collection of 18 designer residences, built in 2016, pet-friendly building
- Streamlined interiors, clean lines, and quality designer finishes
- Gourmet stone crafted island kitchen with new quality gas appliances, Smeg dishwasher
- Spacious free flowing living/dining area opens to a covered alfresco balcony
- Large panels of windows frame the leafy views that brings a tranquil botanical vibe
- Master suite with sleek ensuite opens outdoors, large second bedroom with mirrored built-ins
- Full main bathroom, functional concealed internal laundry, ducted air conditioning
- New kitchen appliances, flooring/carpet, ceiling fans, privacy window tinting and block out blinds
- Oversized secure car space, separate storage cage, lift access, video intercom
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).